Calominal chitosan 60 tablets
The chitosan contained in the product has the ability to bind large amounts of lipids. It is not digested and together with the bound fats, it is excreted from the body. Thanks to its properties, the Calominal medical device reduces the number of fats absorbed from food, and thus the number of calories supplied to the body. In addition, the product also reduces the amount of cholesterol absorbed from food. Through its action, Calominal supports weight reduction and control. For optimal results, the use of the product should be combined with physical activity and healthy eating.
- Treatment of overweight
- Body weight control
- Reduction of cholesterol absorption
Weight reduction: take 2 tablets twice a day.
Weight control: take 1 tablet 2 times a day.
- Special warnings and recommended precautions: Do not use if you are allergic to products made of crustaceans, fish or molluscs or any of the ingredients of the product. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, treatment of excess weight should be avoided or carried out under close medical supervision. Do not use in children up to 3 years of age. In children over 3 years of age and adolescents, the product may be used only after consulting a doctor. People over 80 years of age should not lose weight without the consent of a doctor. Do not use if your body mass index (BMI) is less than 18.5. People with digestive disorders (constipation, weakened intestinal peristalsis, condition after bowel surgery) or metabolic disorders and people taking medications that reduce intestinal peristalsis should consult a physician about the possibility of using Calominal. Do not use Calominal simultaneously with lipophilic drugs (e.g. oral contraceptives, vitamins A, D, E and K, certain antibiotics). There should be an interval of at least 4 hours between taking medication and taking Calominal. If medications are taken for a long time, a doctor should be consulted before using Calominal. The product does not have the ability to bind food ingredients other than fats, such as protein, sugar, carbohydrates or alcohol.
- Possible side effects: In rare cases, digestive disorders (constipation, flatulence, feeling of fullness) may occur due to intake of too little fluids. If persistent constipation occurs, discontinue use of Calominal and seek medical advice. In very rare cases an allergic reaction may occur (manifested in individual cases by: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, skin rash, itching, swelling, sweating, tingling, chills, dizziness or headache). If symptoms of an allergic reaction occur, discontinue use of Calominal and consult a physician.
- The preparation is not recommended for children and pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.