Manual nasal aspirator
- Takes up little space
- Simple to use
- Quiet to use
- The design prevents damage to the mucosa and deep penetration
- BPA free
How to use
Sit your baby down or hold it in your arms.
- Assemble all parts as per the drawing
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Place silicone tip against child’s nostril (not inside), creating a seal.
- Suck through the mouthpiece. You can vary the pressure. Each snot-sucking session should last about 5 seconds.
- Repeat until remove all snot is.
- Take apart and wash all parts with warm soap and water, rinse and dry thoroughly. You can also sterilize in hot water. Wash your hands thoroughly.
The Aspirator consists of four components:
- Silicone tip - 2 pcs
- Nose hose
Do not use the nasal aspirator when the baby/child has the following contraindications: nasal bleeding, nasal irritation, or bleeding disorder. This is not a toy and contains small parts, so please keep it out of reach and sight of children. Do not microwave. Never blow into the mouthpiece. Do not push the nozzle into your baby’s nostril. The aspirator is to be used in the nose only, not the mouth or ears. This product is NOT intended for use by children and is intended to be used as a parental aid only, as it may present a small parts hazard to children. Never leave a child unattended while using this or any other infant product.
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.