Free Delivery from £0
OTC Direct Plus uses a cookie policy to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More information here.

Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4

Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4
Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4
Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4
Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4
Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4
Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4

Product overview

Disposable wipes Akuku brand, moistened with 99% water. The remaining 1% includes glycerin, aloe leaf juice, citric acid, and ionic silver. They help to protect the delicate skin of the baby. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. They are completely safe for the delicate skin of the newborn. They can also be used by adults for daily hand and face hygiene. Thanks to the convenient packaging, you can take them with you on a walk and on a trip.

Key benefits

  • Use when, on a walk
  • On the playground
  • While changing diaper
  • During feeding
  • While shopping

The single pack contains 70 wipes. Set contains 4 packs. Together 280 wipes.


water 99%, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita flower extract, citric acid, 1,3 butylene glycol, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1, 3-diol, cetylpyridinium chloride, Ag+, didecyldimonium chloride, decyl glucoside 0.1%


  • The product is not a toy.
  • To prevent the risk of suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of children.
  • Do not flush down the toilet.

Produced for

Albis Mazur Sp. z o.o.
ul. Stawiszyńska 10 lok. 2
62-800 Kalisz, Poland

Before use

Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product, or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Baby wet wipes 99% water pack of 4
Ex Tax: £7.46
  • Stock: Coming back soon
  • PRODUCT CODE: A0031_4
  • EAN: 5907644000319


Free UK delivery:
On order amount from £0
1-2 working days, fast & safe
Royal Mail 1st Class: £0
Royal Mail 24: £0
Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For: £0

Extra option:
Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1 PM: £8.29

Delivery to Europe:
Royal Mail International Tracked: from £9.80

  • Products are stored in a controlled atmosphere
  • We ship the goods that are in stock
  • Free and fast shipping (24h)
  • Above-standard service
  • 30 days return policy
  • Hassle-free return
Expiry Date
Best before end 2023/07
Product Type
Sanitary Product Set
For several and more uses 4x70 pcs.