Disposable sterile injection needle 21G 1.5" 0.8x40 mm LB/BL 1 pc.
The product is intended for intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous injections. Other applications: for filling ink, oil, glue, or other works using a diaphragm perforation or the precision of administration of a dose contained in a syringe barrel.
- CE ~ UKCA certification
- Needle tube made of smooth and durable stainless steel
- Cover and cap made of polypropylene
- The thin walls ensure the right pace of the stream
- The tip of the needle is sharpened in three planes
- Needle cut type: LB / BL standard long cut
- Tube surface coated with a lubricant (silicone)
- Glued needle elements to prevent separation (glue - epoxy resin)
- Latex-free, phthalate-free
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic
- Sterilized with ethylene oxide
- Package: 1 piece / paper-foil
43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.