Disposable sterile syringe 2 ml Luer Slip 1 pc.
The syringe is a single-use medical device intended for the injection and aspiration of medical fluids, including both bodily fluids (blood, etc.) and medicines. The lubricant included in the barrel material allows for smooth advancement of the plunger, leading to reduced sliding force.
The robust retaining ring helps to reduce the incidence of accidental plunger rod pullout during aspiration while the clear and transparent barrel provides easy visualization of the syringe content and dosing accuracy.
- CE/UKCA Approved
- Clear and transparent barrel for good visualization of syringe content and dosing accuracy
- Smooth plunger movement, reduced sliding force
- Accurate graduation suited to user’s needs
- Robust retaining ring to prevent accidental plunger rod pullout during aspiration
- Design of finger grip flanges ensures stability and comfort during injection
- Ergonomically designed plunger for single-handed operation
- 2-piece, sterile, single-use
- Natural rubber latex is not part of the material formulation
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.