Recotin fast relief after bite gel 20ml
Recotin – gel for topical application on the skin surface to immediate relief of skin irritations after insect bites (mosquitoes, naps). It cares for the skin and quickly soothes the symptoms of insect bites thanks to a unique composition of ingredients:
- Andiroba oil - reduces redness and swelling, and has an astringent effect. The leading alkaloid – andirobin – has soothing properties. It shows a repellent effect against insects, which has been confirmed by numerous studies.
- Aloe extract - reduces itching and moisturizes the skin. Its shows antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory activity and promotes wound healing.
- Panthenol - soothes and regenerates the skin. Supports the healing of minor skin damages, sunburns, epidermis scrapes, and surface wounds.
- Menthol - cools and reduces itching. It has anesthetic properties. It is antibacterial and antifungal and inhibits the development of infection in the bite site.
- Allantoin - soothes irritated skin, reduces redness, stimulates cleansing and granulation of wounds, and accelerates healing processes.
- To alleviate the effects of insect bites, reduce itching, inflammation, swelling, and minimize the allergic reactions
- To support skincare in case of contact allergies
- To accelerate the healing process of minor wounds and scraped epidermis and to reduce swelling in case of bruises associated with injuries
Gel for topical use, for the care of skin irritated by insect bites (mosquitoes, flies), also recommended for use in the case of edema (minor injuries, sprains), and spot pruritus of allergic origin.
Directions for use
Apply a thin layer of gel locally. Repeat the action many times.
aqua, carapa guaianensis seed oil, panthenol, allantoin, aloe barbadensis extract, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, carbomer, menthol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, parfum, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
- It does not contain alcohol, allergens from the fragrance, and dyes.
- Do not use in children under 2 years of age.
- Do not use around the eyes/mouth and any mucous membranes.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to menthol or any component of the cosmetic.
- The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25 ° C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.