Allergoff Allergen neutralising spray 400ml
Innovative solution for neutralization of house dust allergens. Allergoff® spray supports the treatment of allergies caused by allergens present in house dust, such as house dust mites allergens, storage dust mites allergen, pet allergens, spores of fungi, and pollen.
- It neutralizes allergens commonly found in house dust
- Total anti-allergen protection for up to 6 months after a single-use
- Efficacy clinically proven*
- Safe and easy to use
- For the relief of symptoms such as allergic cough, allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis
- People who have been diagnosed with allergic disease in order to halt its progression
- To protect children and adults from the development or worsening of an allergic disease
*A study carried out by the Department of Internal Diseases, Allergology, and Clinical Immunology in Zabrze, Medical University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland.
- sleeping places
- plush toys
- Upholstered furniture
- carpets and rugs
- duvets and pillows
- animal beds
SLOW RELEASE TECHNOLOGY ™ is an innovative microencapsulation technology that provides long-term protection against mite allergens after a single use of the preparation - substances are gradually released through the walls of polymer microcapsules at the application site.
One-time use provides 6 months of protection. A 400ml package is sufficient for application on an area of approx. 40m2 (10 mattresses).
The selected surfaces should be sprayed evenly on both sides from a distance of about 20-30 cm with a swinging hand movement.
Bi-directional Allergoff® spray
hypromellose, polyvinyl alcohol, citric acid, isopropyl myristate, colloidal silica, benzyl benzoate.
- The preparation should be used in accordance with its intended use, following the instructions and recommendations included in the instructions for use attached to the package.
- Preparation for external use only.
- Do not use it directly on the skin.
- Strictly avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes of the mouth and nose.
- In the event of contact with the skin, eyes, mucous membranes of the mouth and nose, rinse them with plenty of clean, lukewarm water.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any component.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Store in the original packaging at a temperature of 5-40°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
ICB PHARMA Tomasz Świętosławski, Paweł Świętosławski Spółka Jawna
ul. Moździerzowców 6A
43-602 Jaworzno, Poland
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.