Nebusin Isotonic NaCl 0.9 sterile saline solution 30 ampules 5ml
Nebusin Isotonic NaCl 0.9% is a sterile, preservative-free saline solution, available as disposable ampoules. Nebusin Isotonic NaCl 0.9% in the form of single-dose ampoules is safe, hygienic and easy to use.
- For nasal hygiene: for rinsing and cleaning dry and/or stuffy nose.
- For eye hygiene: as a mouthwash or eyewash.
- For rinsing ears.
- For washing wounds.
- For aerosol inhalation.
Sodium chloride (NaCl) 0.9 g; Purified water q.s. 100 ml.
- Recommended for use in infants, children and adults.
- Read the instructions for use carefully. See description, section APPLICATION.
- Due to the risk of the rapid development of bacterial contamination, do not use an ampoule that is open or damaged.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the ampoule.
- Do not use for injections.
- Store in the original packaging, below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.