Vigalex Osteo D3 + K2 + calcium + zinc 60 tablets
The food supplement is intended for adult women as a food supplement with calcium, zinc, vitamin D, and vitamin K (menaquinone - MK-7).
Vitamin D and K support:
- maintaining healthy teeth and bones,
- proper functioning of the immune system,
- proper muscle function,
- maintaining the correct level of calcium in the blood
- proper absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
It is recommended to take one tablet twice a day, after a meal, washed down with water.
Calcium carbonate, bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, shell tablets composed of: polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, talc, dye - dioxide titanium, zinc gluconate, anti-caking agents - polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, salts Magnesium fatty acids, cholecalciferol (vitamin D) substance anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide, menaquinone-MK7 (vitamin K)
- Contraindications - allergy to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
- Caution should be exercised when using derivatives of warfarin or aspirin (blood thinners) and if you are prone to blood clots.
- Do not use in the course of tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, or some types of lymphoma
- A food supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important to health.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.