Rutinacea Max D3 60 tablets
Food supplement Rutinacea MAX D3 contains rutoside, vitamins C and D, zinc, selenium and bitter orange extract, including bioflavonoids. Vitamins C and D, selenium and zinc help in the proper functioning of the immune system. In addition, vitamin C helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue. Selenium and zinc help to protect cells against oxidative stress. Vitamin D present in the composition helps in maintaining healthy bones and teeth and in the proper functioning of muscles.
- The proper functioning of the immune system.
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Normal muscle function.
Adults: 1 tablet a day.
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not use in patients with phenylketonuria.
- Ingestion in excessive amounts may have a laxative effect.
- The preparation is not intended for people under 18 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.