Molekin B12 60 tablets
What is vitamin B12? Vitamin B12 fulfills a lot of functions in the body, but the most important ones are assistance in:
- proper functioning of the nervous system,
- maintenance of proper psychological functions,
- proper production of red blood cells,
- proper functioning of the immune system,
and contributes to:
- reduction of the sense fatigue and weariness,
- maintenance of proper energy metabolism.
- Proper functioning of the nervous system,
- Maintenance of proper psychological functions,
- Proper production of red blood cells,
- Proper functioning of the immune system,
Adults: 1-2 tablets daily. Wash down with water. Take after meals.
bulking agents: isomalt and microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids; cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12); coat: (thickening agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and hydroxypropyl cellulose, binding agent: talc, triglycerides, E171 colour).
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.