Irigasin 30 sachets subsidiary set for nasal rinsing
Irigasin is a medical device intended for the preparation of a solution for rinsing the nose and sinuses.
Irigasin enables the preparation of the both isotonic and hypertonic solution, depending on the patient's needs.
Isotonic sodium chloride solution cleanses the nasal cavities of residual secretions, bacteria, viruses and allergens, and also cares for the nose and sinuses in the case of:
- acute or chronic sinusitis,
- rhinitis in the course of infection or allergies,
- before and after nose and sinus surgery,
- after exposure to a high concentration of dust in the air,
- prophylactically to maintain proper hygiene of the nose and sinuses.
An additional advantage of the isotonic solution is the moisturizing effect on the nasal mucosa dried as a result of prolonged use of nasal drugs or as a result of staying in air-conditioned or excessively heated rooms.
Hypertonic sodium chloride solution, apart from the cleansing effect, due to the higher concentration of the active substance, has osmotic properties, thanks to which it reduces mucosal oedema. It is therefore recommended for nasal oedema associated with rhinitis during infection or allergies (hay fever), as well as sinusitis.
- Acute or chronic sinusitis
- Rhinitis in the course of infection or allergies
- Before and after nose and sinus surgery
- After contact with high dust concentration in the air
- A fresh solution should be prepared for each rinse.
- The product can be used by pregnant women and during breastfeeding.
- The product does not affect the ability to drive and use machines.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.