Hemorigen femina vitamin K + common grasshopper 20 tablets
Hemorigen femina is a food supplement that supplements the daily diet with ingredients supporting the proper functioning of the circulatory system and the proper process of blood clotting.
The product contains the HEMOSTATIC complex (vitamin K1 + extract from the herb of the grasshopper) enriched with extracts of buckwheat seeds, yarrow herb, and adjective herb. Additionally, it contains vitamin C and iron.
Intended for women with menstrual bleeding.
- It contributes to the proper course of blood clotting
- It supports the genitals and the circulatory system, ensures comfort during menstruation
- Supports the proper function of blood vessels
- It helps in the proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- It helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
Adults: 1 tablet twice a day.
bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, extract from the herb of the common buckwheat, common buckwheat seed extract containing not less than 35% rutoside, modified maize starch, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), yarrow herb extract, Canadian herb extract, coating ingredients (glazing agents: polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, anti-caking agent: talc, dyes: titanium dioxide, riboflavin, spirulina extract), iron (II) fumarate (iron), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), phylloquinone (vitamin K1).
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not use in children, pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.