D-Vitum Forte Vitamin D3 2000 IU + K2 MK-7 60 capsules
Vitamin D is involved in many processes in the body. It helps in maintaining healthy bones, teeth and the proper level of calcium in the blood. Supports the proper functioning of muscles and the immune system. It supports the proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, and is also involved in the process of cell division.
The body produces vitamin D by skin synthesis under the influence of UV radiation. However, the use of creams with UV filters, very little exposure to the sun and the low availability of sunlight in our latitude from autumn to spring limit the ability to produce vitamin D in cells. Therefore, it is important to provide adequate amounts with the diet.
Vitamin K, like vitamin D, helps maintain healthy bones. The human body is unable to synthesize vitamin K2 on its own, therefore the demand for this vitamin is covered mainly by the diet and to a lesser extent thanks to the synthesis by intestinal bacteria. D-Vitum Forte Max 4000 IU K2 contains vitamin K2-menaquinone-7 (MK-7). This is important because it is this chemical form of vitamin K that is involved in bone metabolism.
The product contains linseed oil with a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, including alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Alpha-linolenic acid helps to maintain the proper level of cholesterol in the blood. A beneficial effect is obtained when consuming 2 g of ALA per day.
- Proper functioning of the immune system.
- Proper muscle function.
- Proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus, and participates in the process of cell division.
- To maintain healthy bones, teeth, and the correct level of calcium in the blood.
Adults before the age of 75 - 1 capsule a day, regardless of the meal.
High-linseed oil (Linum usitatissimum), cold pressed, gelatin (shell component), humectant: glycerol, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.