Vitotal for Women Vitamin Complex 30 tablets
- maintaining healthy hair (biotin, zinc, selenium, field horsetail), skin (biotin, zinc, iodine, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin A, field horsetail) and nails (zinc, selenium, field horsetail),
- maintaining healthy bones (zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K),
- the proper functioning of the thyroid gland (iodine, selenium),
- and contribute to the regulation of hormonal activity (vitamin B6),
- the proper functioning of the immune system (zinc, folates (folic acid), copper, selenium, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, iron),
- the proper functioning of the nervous system (biotin, iodine, magnesium, copper, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C) and maintaining proper psychological functions (biotin, folate (folic acid), magnesium, niacin, thiamine, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C),
- proper functioning of the heart (thiamine),
- maintenance of normal carbohydrate metabolism (zinc) and normal blood glucose (chromium),
- the correct production of red blood cells (vitamin B12, vitamin B6, iron) and haemoglobin (iron),
- maintaining normal vision (zinc, riboflavin, vitamin A).
Vitotal for Women - more than vitamins.
- Maintaining healthy hair and nails
- Maintaining healthy bones
- Protecting the body against free radicals
- Maintaining healthy blood vessels
- Maintaining healthy body weight and reducing cellulite
- The proper functioning of the thyroid gland
- Regulating hormonal activity
- The proper functioning of the immune system
- The proper functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal psychological functions
- The proper functioning of the heart
- Maintaining normal carbohydrate metabolism and normal blood glucose levels
- The proper production of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Maintaining proper vision
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
magnesium carbonate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, bulking agent: cellulose, horsetail herb extract, nicotinic acid amines, bulking agent: cross-linked sodium carbosymethylcellulose sodium, glazing agent: magnesium salts of L-fatty acid, fatty acid acetate -afla-tocopheryl, beta-carotene, grape seed extract, collagen protein hydrolyzate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, calcium D-pantothenate, zinc oxide, L-cysteine, L-methionine, iron (II) sulfate, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl cellulose , retinyl acetate, dye: titanium dioxide, lycopene, lutein, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese citrate, riboflavin, thiamine manonitrate, copper (II) sulfate, pteroylmononoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, D-biotin, dye: cochineal and HT brown, molybdenum ) sodium, chromium (III) chloride, phylloquinone, sodium selenate, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin, s glazing agents: bee wax and carnauba wax.
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product. It should not be used together with other vitamins A preparations. It is not recommended during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.