Natural vitamin C-olway bitter orange 100 capsules
Vitamin C-olway is a bioorganic supplement, produced according to the highest manufacturing standards, under the strictest biotechnological regime, using top quality products obtained from monitored organic crops.
The product can be used all year long, as a food supplement with Vitamin C. Recommended in particular for people whose diet lacks natural sources of vitamin C, the elderly, people with weak blood vessels, smokers, people exposed to contaminated environment and stress, those with genetically weak collagen matrix and people who have observed premature skin ageing as well as women who use contraceptives.
Vitamin C-olway is part of the COLWAY supplementation program. The product is manufactured in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in a certified laboratory.
- Contributes to the proper function of the immune system.
- Promotes collagen synthesis, thus stimulation collagenogenesis processes to ensure the normal function of capillaries, skin, gums, and teeth as well as bones and cartilage.
1 capsule daily.
15:1 extract of bitter orange (Citrus aurantium L.) standardized for 40% vitamin C content, 15:1 extract of germinating seeds of buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench) standardized for 40% vitamin C content, fish gelatin (capsule), anti-caking agent (calcium carbonate).
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- The product is contraindicated in people who ten to form kidney stones of suffering from kidney stones.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.