Vigalex D3 400 j.m. drops 20 ml
A preparation intended for supplementing the diets of infants, children and adults with vitamin D.
Vitamin D is needed for proper bone growth and development in children.
- in the period from September to April due to the geographical location of Poland
- in summer, when staying indoors frequently and when using sunscreen
- in people over 65
Vitamin D supports:
- maintaining healthy teeth and bones,
- proper functioning of the immune system,
- proper muscle function,
- maintaining the correct level of calcium in the blood
- proper absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Healthy, strong bones and teeth
- Has a positive effect on the immune system
- Contributes to the proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus
Vegetable MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides), cholecalciferol derived from lanolin (Vitamin D).
- Contraindications - allergy to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
- A food supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important to health.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.