Pregnancy tests hCG 25mIU One Step
The hCG One Step Pregnancy Test Strip (Urine) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced by the developing placenta shortly after fertilization. In a normal pregnancy, hCG can be detected in both urine and serum as early as 7 to 10 days after conception. hCG levels continue to rise very rapidly, frequently exceeding 100mIU/ml by the first missed menstrual period, and peaking in the 100,000-200,000mIU/ml range about 10-12 weeks into pregnancy. The hCG One Step Pregnancy Test Strip (Urine) is a rapid test that qualitatively detects the presence of hCG in urine specimen at the sensitivity of 25mIU/ml.
- Rapid urine tests within 5 minutes
- For home testing
- Sensitive for hCG hormone
- CE Approved
When to start testing
Urine Assay. A urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry container. A first-morning urine specimen is preferred since it generally contains the highest concentration of hCG, however, urine specimens collected at any time of the day may be used. Urine specimens exhibiting visible precipitates should be centrifuged, filtered, or allowed to settle to obtain a clear specimen for testing.
Directions for use
Allow the test, urine specimen and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing.
- Determine the day to begin testing.
- Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed within 1 hour.
- With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test strip vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip when immersing the strip.
- Place the test strip on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the coloured line(s) to appear. The result should be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 5 minutes.
03/2021 or grater
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.