Ovulation tests LH 25mIU One Step Set of 30
The LH Ovulation Rapid Test Strip (Urine) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine to aid in the detection of ovulation.
Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. The egg then passes into the fallopian tube where it is ready to be fertilized. In order for pregnancy to occur, the egg must be fertilized by sperm within 24 hours after its release. Immediately prior to ovulation, the body produces a large amount of luteinizing hormone (LH) which triggers the release of a ripened egg from the ovary.
- Rapid urine tests within 10 minutes
- For home testing
- Sensitive for LH hormone
- Safe - CE Approved
When to start testing
First, determine the subject's Menstrual Cycle Length. The Menstrual Cycle Length is the number of days from the first day of the subject's period (menstrual bleeding) to the last day before the next period starts. Next, determine the Days to Count Ahead after the period to start testing.
Directions for use
Allow the test, urine specimen and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing.
- Determine the day to begin testing.
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test strip vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10 seconds. Do not pass the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip when immersing the strip. See the illustration below.
- Place the test strip on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the coloured line(s) to appear. The result should be read at 10 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.