Otrivine Extra Dual Relief nasal spray 10ml
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Do not use it continuously for more than seven consecutive days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Active ingredients: 1 ml contains, xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.5 mg, ipratropium bromide 0.6 mg. 1 puff contains 70 micrograms xylometazoline hydrochloride and 84 micrograms ipratropium bromide.
Also contains Disodium edetate, glycerol (85%), purified water, as well as hydrochloric acid, and sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Xylometazoline hydrochloride/ Ipratropium bromide
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross-infection.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use it after the expiry date given.
- Do not freeze.
- Precautions: This is medicine.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or suffer from allergies
Best Before End
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.