Nitolic Treat and Prevent comprehensive elimination of head lice 50+30ml
NITOLIC® treat and prevent is a treatment set intended for the complete elimination and prevention of head lice infestation (pediculosis).
O-effect” technology used in Nitolic® guarantees quick and even coverage of the entire hair along with the present parasites, thanks to which the treatment is simple, fully effective without the need to reapply.
Nitolic® prevent plus is based on a physical mode of action. It creates a protective film on the hair surface which stops colonization of the parasite and settlement of eggs (nits). This mechanism protects against the infestation of head lice and reduces the risk of re-infestation.
- The only single application needed
- Eliminates lice and lice eggs (nits)
- Comfortable and pleasant application
- It guarantees complete elimination and prevention of head lice infestation
- Safe, insecticide-free
How it works
„O-effect” technology used in Nitolic® guarantees quick and even coverage of the entire hair along with the present parasites, thanks to which the treatment is simple, fully effective without the need to reapply.
NITOLIC® also eliminates nits by drying them and cutting off the access of air to their respiratory system. The mechanical blockage of the breathing apparatus, which is the main mode of action of NITOLIC®, excludes developing resistance of the parasite to the product. Nitolic® is safe to use because it does not contain insecticides that may be harmful to people.
Our product has undergone full toxicological assessment, as well as skin sanitization tests. It has the Certificate of the National Institute of Public Health No. PZH / BT-3499/2018 valid until 11.07.2021.
Directions for use
STAGE 1 Treat
Apply the preparation to dry hair, starting from the roots, and then spread over its entire length, especially the area near the skin, behind the ears, and at the back of the head.
STAGE 2 Prevention
Spray evenly on your child's dry hair before going to school or classes.
For more steps, see the instructions that came with the product.
Treatment: cyclomethicone, polysorbate 80, isopropyl myristate.
Protection: PEG 12 dimethicone, hydrolyzed wheat proteins, tea tree oil, peppermint oil, lavender oil, ethoxylated castor oil, phenoxyethanol / ethylhexylglycerin, water
- For external use only, for application to intact scalp and hair.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the product.
- Strictly avoid contact with the product with the eyes and mucous membranes of the mouth and nose.
- The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
ICB PHARMA Tomasz Świętosławski, Paweł Świętosławski Spółka Jawna
ul. Moździerzowców 6A
43-602 Jaworzno, Poland
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.