Molekin Osteo D3 + K2Mk7 + Atlantic algae calcium 60 tablets
The product is intended for women at the age of 50 and older. It contains calcium, vitamin D3 in the dose recommended by experts, and vitamin K2 (menaquinone – MK-7).
Calcium and vitamin D help reduce osseous mineral loss in women after their menopause. Low mineral density of the bone is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
Vitamin K (menaquinone MK-7) – helps keep your bones healthy.
The product contains certified, highly absorbable calcium from Atlantic algae (Lithothamnium sp.) as well as micro-encapsulated vitamin K2-MK7 to ensure high stability and bioavailability.
- Strong, healthy bones
- Osteoporotic bone fractures
- Bone density maintenance
Adults: maximum daily dose is 2 tablets. Take the tablet during a meal.
sea algae calcium, calcium carbonate, bulking agent: cellulose, menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, coat (thickening agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and hydroxypropyl cellulose, binding agent: talc, colour: E171)
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.