Molekin D3 + K2 + MgB6 60 tablets
The product is intended for adults, its daily dose contains vitamin D3 in the amount recommended by experts (2000 IU), vitamin K2 (menaquinone – MK-7) at the dose of 75 micrograms, and magnesium (200 mg) and vitamin B6 (2 mg).
Vitamins D and K as well as magnesium help in maintaining healthy bones. Vitamin D and magnesium also help keep your teeth healthy. Magnesium participates in the transformation of vitamin D to its active form. Vitamin D contributes to the proper use of calcium and phosphorus, maintains proper calcium concentration in blood, contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system. Magnesium participates in the cell division process, whereas vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and supports the proper production of red blood cells.
Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and help in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Furthermore, they contribute to the reduction of the sense of fatigue and weariness. The product contains micro-encapsulated vitamin K2-MK7 to ensure high stability and bioavailability.
- Healthy, strong bones and teeth
- It has a positive effect on immunity
- Supports the nervous system
Adults: 2 tablets.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, coat (thickening agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and hydroxypropyl cellulose, binding agent: talc, colour: E171), menaquinone-7 (vitamin K), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids; pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.