Magnefar Calm Ashwagandha + B6 30 tablets
Magnefar B6 Peace is a dietary supplement that contains ashwagandha root extract, magnesium, folic acid, thiamine (vitamin B1), and vitamins B6 and B12 to supplement your daily diet.
Ashwagandha root extract helps maintain emotional stability, increases the body's resistance to stress, supports learning, remembering, and recalling, and supports the organism's vitality.
In addition, the product components:
- help maintain normal psychological functions (magnesium, folic acid, thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamins: B6 and B12),
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and weariness (magnesium, folic acid, vitamins: B6 and B12),
- support the proper functioning of the nervous system (magnesium, thiamine (vitamin B1)), vitamins: B6 and B12),
- help in the proper functioning of the heart (thiamin (vitamin B1)) and the immune system (vitamins: B6 and B12).
It is recommended to consume 1 tablet daily with liquid.
magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium), bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, ashwagandha root extract (8: 1) (Withania somnifera) containing 7% withanolides, bulking agent - polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, shell tablets (glazing agents - polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, substance anti-caking agent - talc, dyes - titanium dioxide, indigo carmine), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (thiamine (vitamin B1)), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid).
- You should lead a healthy lifestyle and eat a varied diet that provides your body with sufficient amounts of nutrients
- The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not use it in children, pregnant, and breastfeeding women.
- The product should not be consumed when using medications with the effect of a sedative, hypnotic or anti-epileptic.
- Not recommended for people who are sensitive and allergic to the ingredients of the preparation.
- The dietary supplement should be stored in a dry room at a temperature of up to 25ºC, out of direct sunlight, and out of reach of small children.
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.