Kick The Tick Repellent tick mosquito midges bite prevention spray 200ml
KICK THE TICK® MAX REPELLENT PLUS is based on the three-component formula and effectively protects against ticks, mosquitoes, and naps.
In spring and summer, due to the increased activity of ticks, special care should be taken, especially during trips to the forest or while staying in urban green areas. When going to the forest, it is good to wear bright clothes on which you can easily see crawling parasites. Pants and sweatshirts with cuffs, high boots, and a hat are recommended. In addition, it is recommended to use chemical deterrents, i.e. repellants.
- Effectively protects against the attack of ticks, mosquitoes, and fluff
- Minimally absorbed by the skin, it does not cause irritation
- For use in children from 3 years of age
- To be used directly on the skin
- It does not contain any strong, toxic substances, such as DEET
The aerosol is designed to repel mosquitoes, midges, and ticks. To be used directly on the skin.
- Period of repelling mosquitoes and black flies: 4 hours from application of the product.
- Duration of the tick repellent effect: 2 hours after application of the product.
Application on the skin: once a day - children from 3 years of age. 2 times a day - children from 12 years of age and adults.
Active substance: ethyl butylacetylaminopropionate 10g/100g, sec-butyl 2- (2-hydroxyethyl) piperidine-1-carboxylate / icaridine, 0.5g/100g, lemon eucalyptus oil, hydrated, cyclized 0.5g/100g.
- The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 50°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
ICB PHARMA Tomasz Świętosławski, Paweł Świętosławski Spółka Jawna
ul. Moździerzowców 6A
43-602 Jaworzno, Poland
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.