Hepatil 80 tablets
Hepatil contains L-ornithine L-aspartate and choline. Thanks to the content of choline, Hepatil supports liver function and contributes to proper fat metabolism. It is recommended to take it when eating meals with a high-fat content, which the liver may feel overloaded with.
- Support liver function.
- Contributes to proper fat metabolism.
Adults and children over 7 years of age: 3 tablets 1 or 2 times a day with a small amount of water.
bulking agent: cellulose with silicon dioxide, L-ornithine L-aspartate, choline hydrogen tartrate, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, anti-caking agent: talc, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- It is not recommended to use the product for pregnant and lactating women.
- Do not exceed the recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.