Help4Skin Wound healing spray 75 g for 150 applications
Help4Skin Wound healing can also be used in diabetic wounds and ulcers in the feet. Diabetics with foot problems should consult a doctor before starting Help4Skin Wound healing.
Help4Skin Wound healing contains an acidic carbomer stabilized by carnosine, the primary peptide found naturally in the skin. In dry wounds such as abrasions and surgical wounds, it has an occlusive effect: it inhibits evaporation and reduces fluid loss through the epidermis. Carnosine buffers acidic polymers and therefore acts as an antioxidant. The carbomer absorbs excess fluid from wet, oozing wounds and cools and softens the contact area with the plaster and/or bandage. It does not stick to the wound.
Spray allows for contactless application of the gel - convenient in wounds such as pressure ulcers.
- Accelerates healing
- Helps to avoid infection
- Works for pain relief
- Provide a painless dressing change
Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the wound preparation.
- clean and disinfect the treated area,
- apply the preparation to the wound, without touching the wound with the tip of the applicator,
- apply a bandage or plaster if necessary.
- clean and disinfect the wound,
- dry thoroughly and gently with sterile gauze,
- apply a thick layer of the preparation (0.5-0.75 cm) to the wound, without touching the wound with the applicator tip,
- apply a plaster or bandage
- change the gel and patch or bandage at least once a day,
- reduce the amount of preparation applied when a scab appears on the wound.
Note! In case of burns - wash with water first, then go on to next steps.
Help4Skin Wound healing is not the first measure for burns! Immediately after burns occur, cool the affected area under lukewarm running water for 20 minutes. This should be done as soon as possible, as the beneficial cooling effect of the burned area diminishes over time and disappears completely after 30 minutes. To prevent hypothermia, especially if you burn a large area of the body, it is not recommended to use cold water. Help4Skin Wound healing should be applied only then, after appropriate evaluation of the degree of the burn. Help4Skin Wound Healing can be used on superficial burns of the epidermis and / or dermis, usually characterized by swelling, red skin and blisters.
Acid colloidal carbomer, carnosine, water, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
- Can be used in children over 2 years of age.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- In very rare cases skin irritation has been reported.
- If irritation or an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use Help4Skin Healing wounds on the face, eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes.
- Ask your doctor for advice:
- for large, extensive or very deep wounds,
- for heavily infected wounds,
- in case of slow wound healing or risk of complications.
- In such cases, Help4Skin Wound Healing can be helpful, but is by no means sufficient as the sole remedy.
- For external use.
- Do not use the preparation after the expiry date (stated on the package).
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.