Folicum Acidum Folic Acid 400 mcg 270 tablets
The product is recommended for use to supplement the daily requirement of folic acid. Folic acid belongs to folates, which contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy, help in the proper synthesis of amino acids and take part in the process of cell division. Folate helps in the proper production of blood and the functioning of the immune system. They help to reduce tiredness and fatigue and help maintain normal psychological functions.
- Takes part in cell division
- It contributes to the growth of maternal tissues
- For women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
Adults: 1 tablet daily. It should be used for at least one month.
bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, potato starch, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids - magnesium stearate, humectant: silicon dioxide, folic acid: pteroylmonoglutamic acid.
- Contraindications: allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.