ColDeKa 60 capsules
ColDeKa is a food supplement, whose main function is to support the immune system. It contains natural, highly bio-available substances, which most people have a deficit of. For anyone filling up their supplements basket it is a very attractive product, with a great composition.
Vitamin D – is produced when human skin is exposed to the sun. Sadly, in our climate zone the amount of sunshine is not sufficient to satisfy the biological needs of the human body. Vitamin D deficits are common in people across all ages, especially those whose outdoor activity is reduced. Researchers estimate that 50% of the general population are at risk of vitamin D deficiency, and that figure grows among the high-risk population (the elderly and people with darker complexions). These are official data by WHO (World Health Organization). Vitamin D deficiency is the cause of rickets in children, which means that bone tissue is not strong and mineralised enough. This leads to brittle bones and bone deformation.
ColDeKa is part of the COLWAY supplementation program. The product is manufactured in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in a certified laboratory.
- It helps in the proper functioning of muscles and the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Supports the immune system.
- Promotes proper blood clotting.
1 capsule daily with water during meal.
cod liver standarised to 8% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), 9% DHA (docosahexaenouc acid), 20% PUFA (polyunsaturated fatty acids), 1000 IU/g of vitamin A and 100 IU/g of vitamin D, gelatin, humectant - glycerol, yeast extract Saccharomyces cerevisiae standarised to 25% beta-D-glucan, extract of Shiitake mushrooms (Lentinula edodes) standarised to 20% polysaccharides, emulsifying agent - colloidal silica, vitamin K (menaquinone), vitamin D (ergocalciferol), colorant - copper complexes of chlorophyllins
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.