Colamina 100 capsules
Colamina is a multimineral food supplement, in which capsules are filled with fossil elements of two unique geological sources. The main ingredients of Colamina are Lithothamnion sp. - extracted from plant deposit, located under the seabed of North Sea - an exceptional marine complex of the most absorbable forms of calcium: aragonite and vaterite, as well as bioactive magnesium and as many as 72 other trace elements needed in our body.
The second component of Colamina are concentrated, colloidal mineral elements obtained from the only place in the world, in Utah. The deposit originated 100 million years ago on the basis of hundreds of plant species growing on extremely fertile soils, unusual in the present environment. 70 bioorganic minerals of an extremely high degree of absorbency, among others: calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur and iodine, selenium, copper, zinc, boron, molybdenum, beryllium, lithium, chromium, manganese, iron, thallium, vanadium, and many others - constitue particularly valuable source of trace elements, enabling complete remineralisation of the body.
Colamina is part of the COLWAY supplementation program. The product is manufactured in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in a certified laboratory.
- Active mineralisation is a process of absorbing toxins at the same time nourishing cells with primal trace elements.
- Inhibits loss of bone tissue and increases bone density.
- Its unique bio-availability is due to small particles and negative charges – positively-charged cells in our body attract colloidal elements.
2 capsules daily, drink with a half glass of water
seal algae (Lithothamnion species), fish gelatin (capsule), colloidal plant minerals, anti-caking agent (colloidal silica)
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.