Clotrimazole for fungal infections 1% cream 20g
- Clotrimazole is a medicine that treats fungal infections.
- It’s used to treat skin infections caused by a fungus (yeast).
- The common types of infections it treats are:
- Athlete’s foot
- Fungal nail infection
- Infected nappy rash
- Rash in folds of skin (intertrigo)
- It is usually deemed safe to use clotrimazole during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
- Some medicines can affect the way clotrimazole works. They can also make you more likely to get side effects.
- Tell a doctor before using clotrimazole if you are using Sofradex ear drops. Do not use these in your ear at the same time as clotrimazole.
- Mixing clotrimazole with herbal remedies and supplements
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.