Cemax FORTE vitamin C 1000mg 30 tablets
Cemax Forte contains 1000 mg of extended-release vitamin C. The sustained release ensures that vitamin C works in the body for an extended period of time.
By using slow-release technology, vitamin C is released from the Cemax tablet Forte is slow, gradual, and controlled so that it is delivered to the body in the right amount around the clock. In addition, the irritating effect of vitamin C is suppressed, and not the mucous membranes of the digestive tract are irritated.
When should Cemax Forte food supplement be used?
- In the prevention of vitamin C deficiency states (e.g. in smokers, elderly people age, under stress, in people who regularly consume alcohol, during use certain types of diets, e.g. elimination diets)
- To strengthen the immune system
- Supportive in states of decreased immunity of the organism
- During iron supplementation
Adults: 1 tablet a day, before or after a meal with water, do not chew.
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, raising agent - hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, tablet coating (glazing agents - hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, anti-caking agent - talc, bulking agent - corn starch, stabilizer - triglycerides medium-chain, dyes - titanium dioxide, riboflavin), anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide, antioxidant substance - butylhydroxytoluene.
*% RI - Reference Intake Value.
- Contraindications: allergy to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- To maintain proper health, you should follow a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Not recommended for people with kidney stones, diabetes, and blood diseases.
- Do not use it in children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.