Actiferol Fe 15mg bioabsorbable iron 30 sachets
Actiferol Fe® contains a unique form of iron put under micronization and emulgation. Thanks to micronization, i.e. great fragmentation, absorption of iron from iron pyrophosphate (III) is twice as high which is confirmed by research. Iron contained in Actiferol Fe® is liberated in the intestines, not in the stomach. Thanks to that, there are no afflictions connected with the digestive system.
Iron is a microelement required for the proper development and functioning of the body. It contributes to the proper development of cognitive functions in children. It contributes to the proper creation of hemoglobin and red cells which is really important for the growing body of a child. It helps in the proper functioning of the immunity system. It is an ingredient of hemoglobin that conditions the transport of oxygen.
- it is released in the intestines, not in the stomach, so you do not feel any discomfort from the digestive tract
- does not stain the teeth, and does not give a metallic aftertaste
- has the GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) safety certificate
Infants and children to 12 years old: taken under a doctor’s supervision, depending on an individual demand.
maltodextrin, iron (ferric diphosphate (III) (ferric pyrophosphate), maltodextrin, emulsifier: lecithins.
- Do not use it in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
- The product is intended for newborns, children, and adults.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
- A food supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- To maintain proper health, you should follow a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.