Corega Double Power 36 tablets daily cleanser for dentures
Corega Double Strength Denture Cleaning Tablets provide fast, unparalleled cleaning of your dentures thanks to a formula that releases 2x more cleaning ingredients *. In just a few minutes, they remove more discoloration ** and reduce plaque deposits ****. At the same time, they are so gentle on dentures that they can be used every day.
Corega Double Strength cleans the prosthesis faster and more thoroughly and removes discoloration. It gives a feeling of cleanliness and fights bad breath by eliminating 99.99% of bacteria ***.
Corega Double Strength dentures cleaning tablets are available in a package of 36 tablets.
While they have no mercy on bacteria, discoloration, and plaque, they are also gentle on your denture in daily use, removing stains more gently than with a regular toothbrush cleaning.
Our tablets form a powerful combination. Cleaning tablets are both denture friendly and ruthless against bacteria, and most importantly, they help you look and feel great every day.
- Dual action denture cleaning tablets.
- Releases 2x cleaner *.
- Provides fast and unparalleled cleaning.
- Removes discoloration.
- Eliminates 99.99% of bacteria responsible for bad breath.
- Gentle on dentures.
- Suitable for everyday use.
* compared to other COREGA tablets
- Drop a Corega tablet into a vessel with enough warm (not hot) water to allow the prosthesis to be completely immersed in it.
- Place the denture in the solution for at least 5 minutes, then brush the denture with a soft brush. Discard any remaining solution.
- Rinse the denture thoroughly under running water.
Corega Double Strength Denture Cleaning Tablets are suitable for use with full and partial dentures as well as removable appliances such as mouthguards, night guards, and orthodontic appliances. *****
Always follow the instructions on the package. Do not put the tablet or the solution in your mouth. Do not drink the cleaning solution or use it as a mouthwash. Avoid contact with the eyes or mouth after contact with the tablets or the solution.
***** Based on tests with polymethyl methacrylate, stainless steel, cobalt-chromium alloys, and ethylene-vinyl copolymer
Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium carbonate peroxide, Citric acid, Potassium caroate (Potassium monopersulfate), Sodium carbonate TAED, Sodium benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium lauryl sulfate, VP / VA copolymer, Aroma, Cellulose gum, CI 42090, CI 73015 , CI 19140.
- Severely irritating to the eyes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling the tablets or the solution directly.
- In case of eye contact: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation continues, medical advice or attention is needed.
- Contains peppermint oil. Some people may be hypersensitive or allergic to the product.
- If an allergic reaction or discomfort occurs, stop using the product immediately.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.