Corega Max Seal Neutral 40g
Corega Max Seal fixing cream for dentures The cover creates a seal and protects against the ingress of food particles under the dentures while ensuring a secure and durable fix
The new precision applicator with a smaller tip allows you to apply the right amount of product to the edge of the denture and create an accurate seal.
When using Corega Max Seal cover fixing cream, you - and not your dentures - decide what to eat. The fixing cream helps to maintain the comfort and fixation of the dentures, thus allowing you to enjoy the taste of your favorite dishes - both at home and outside.
- Creates an exceptionally solid seal and prevents food particles from getting between the denture and the gums
- Very good surface coverage
- Permanent mounting lasting up to 12 hours
- Significantly increases occlusal strength
- Has a neutral flavor
How to apply the cream:
- The prosthesis should be washed and dried.
- Apply short cream strips to the denture, not too close to the edge.
- Rinse out the mouth before fitting the denture.
- Replace the denture, press it and bite it for a few seconds.
- Rinse mouth with water.
- Remove the prosthesis while slowly moving it.
- Remove cream residue from the denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Thoroughly clean the denture using Corega denture cleaning tablets and then rinse with water.
Calcium/Sodium PVW/MA Co-polymer, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum
- Some people may be hypersensitive or allergic to the product.
- If an allergic reaction or discomfort occurs, the product should be discontinued immediately.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.