Collaflex collagen + chondroitin sulfate + hyaluronic acid 60 capsules
Collaflex contains Collatrin® containing matrix components intercellular cartilage: collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid. They are available in a hydrolyzed, low-molecular form characterized by high absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. Collaflex® also contains vitamin C which helps in the proper production of collagen in order to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage and bones. In addition, vitamin C protects cells against oxidative stress.
The preparation supplements the diet with type II collagen, chondroitin sulphate, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C. It is recommended for people who care about the maintenance of the proper condition of cartilage and bones, especially for the elderly and people actively practicing sports.
Adults - 1 capsule twice a day.
Collatrin® (hydrolyzed components of the intercellular matrix of cartilage tissue: type II collagen, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid), gelatin (ingredient shells), L-ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts fatty acids, inulin, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, dye: titanium dioxide.
*% RI - Reference Intake Value.
- Contraindications: allergy to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- To maintain proper health, you should follow a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use it in children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25 ° C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.