Akutol spray plaster 60ml up to 150 applications
Akutol Spray is a preparation intended for dressing minor wounds, abrasions and cuts. Creates a flexible protective layer, does not restrict freedom of movement. It can be used even when in contact with water - it will not run off or dissolve (it can only be washed off the skin with alcohol).
The preparation is intended for dressing wounds, small abrasions and cuts. It is not intended for bleeding wounds. Resistant to washing, and at the same time flexible protective layer of the preparation does not restrict freedom of movement. Washes off the surface of the skin with alcohol.
The Akutol spray flexible protective dressing dries up to 2 minutes after application and creates a layer that protects the wound from external factors, and yet allows the wound to breathe?
The flexible Akutol spray protective dressing does not dissolve in water and fits perfectly in the first aid kit when working in humid conditions or in a polluted environment?
It is important to apply only one layer of Akutol spray protective dressing? Applying more layers prevents the wound from breathing and slows down the healing process.
- treats cut skin wounds and small wounds, abrasions
- is antibacterial
- resistant to washing
- does not restrict freedom of movement
- can be washed off with alcohol
- doesn't run off and doesn't dissolve
Wound surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Shake the container before use. Aim the drain hole over the wound and spray a thin layer from a distance of approx. 15 cm. It is applied topically, externally.
Ethanolum denaturatum, Dimethyletherum, Copolymerum acrylatum, Dioxacyclopentanum.
- Use caution in the vicinity of the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not inhale volatile substances when applying aerosol.
- Discontinue use in case of skin irritation caused by the preparation.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contents / packaging should be handed over to a waste collection point as hazardous waste.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Safe for ozone!
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.