Allergoff Atopy Skin barrier oil for therapeutic baths 200ml
Medical device rich in ingredients which moisturize, lubricate, soften the skin and create a protective barrier on its surface, that soothes the symptoms of dermatitis of different origin such as itching, burning, and general discomfort.
- Thanks to natural oils, it strongly softens and nourishes the skin and strengthen its lipid protective barrier
- It creates a protective layer on the skin preventing the uncontrollable water loss and negative impact of external factors
- It soothes the feeling of irritation, dryness, and itchiness
Allergoff® barrier oil for therapeutic baths is recommended as a supplement to the basic therapy of atopic dermatitis (AD), as well as to alleviate the symptoms of other dermatoses, such as psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and in very dry and sensitive skin.
- To a bathtub filled with water, add the appropriate amount of olive oil until the water becomes milky.
- The bath should last several minutes. After bathing, the skin should be gently dried with a towel - by applying a towel, without rubbing.
- After the bath, additional use of Allergoff® Coating barrier body cream is recommended.
Main substances: soybean oil, sunflower oil, borage oil, caprylic-capric triglyceride, isopropyl palmitate, linseed oil, Omega Plus oil complex (sunflower oil, corn oil, sesame oil, macadamia nut oil, olive oil), octyldodecanol, blackcurrant seed oil, green cardiospermum extract.
Excipients: rosemary leaf extract, PEG-8, vitamin E, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl pamitate, citric acid, PEG-40, sorbitan peroleate, C12-13 pareth-3.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the product components.
- Do not use in case of skin infection.
- The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
ICB PHARMA Tomasz Świętosławski, Paweł Świętosławski Spółka Jawna
ul. Moździerzowców 6A
43-602 Jaworzno, Poland
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.