MAX Folic Acid B6 + B12 400 mcg 30 tablets
MAX Folic acid is recommended mainly for planning and pregnant women. Folic acid is involved in the process of cell division, in the proper production of blood cells, and helps maintain normal psychological functions. Folic acid, vitamins B6 and B12 help maintain the proper metabolism of homocysteine, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and help in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Folic acid supports the process of cell division and supports the proper production of blood cells. Additionally, folic acid supports the maintenance of normal psychological functions.
Folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 help maintain the proper metabolism of homocysteine, reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue, and support the proper functioning of the immune system.
- For women planning a pregnancy
- Organic Folic Acid
It is recommended to consume 1 tablet daily with liquid.
Bulking agent: cellulose, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid).
- You should lead a healthy lifestyle and eat a varied diet that provides your body with sufficient amounts of nutrients
- The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not use in children, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- The product should not be consumed when using medications with an effect a sedative, hypnotic and anti-epileptic.
- Not recommended for people who are sensitive and allergic to the ingredients of the preparation.
- The dietary supplement should be stored in a dry room at a temperature of up to 25ºC, out of direct sunlight, out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.