Ginkofar Vital Ginkgo Biloba 60 tablets
The Ginkofar Vital food supplement contains a complex of vitamins and minerals as well as Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, which supports the circulatory system and maintains the proper functioning of the brain in the elderly. In addition, it supports the preservation of memory and cognitive functions and contributes to better hearing and vision. Food supplement Ginkofar Vital contains a complex of vitamins and minerals as well as ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, which supports the circulatory system and maintains the proper functioning of the brain in people. the elderly. In addition, it supports the preservation of memory and cognitive functions and contributes to better hearing and vision.
- help maintain normal psychological functions (biotin, folic acid, thiamine (vitamin B1), niacin, vitamins: C, B6 and B12),
- help in the proper functioning of the nervous system ((thiamine (vitamin B1), niacin, riboflavin (vitamin B2), iodine, vitamins: C, B6, B12),
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and weariness (pantothenic acid, folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, vitamins: C, B6 and B12),
- help in the proper functioning of the heart (thiamine (vitamin B1)) and the immune system (zinc, vitamins: C, D, B6 and B12),
- help maintain the proper functioning of muscles and the proper condition of teeth and bones (vitamin D),
- help protect cells against oxidative stress (riboflavin (vitamin B2), zinc, manganese, selenium, vitamins: C and E).
Adults: 1 tablet a day after a meal, wash down with liquid.
Vitamin and mineral premix (L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), zinc gluconate (zinc), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), potassium iodide (iodine), nicotinamide (niacin), L-selenomethionine (selenium) , retinyl acetate (vitamin A), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), manganese sulfate (manganese), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), D-biotin (biotin), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (thiamine (vitamin B1)), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid)), bulking agent - microcrystalline cellulose, extract (35-67: 1) from ginkgo biloba leaves (Ginkgo biloba), fillers - polyvinylpolypyrrolidone , sodium carboxymethylcellulose, tablet coating (glazing agents - polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, anti-caking agent - talc, dye - titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent - magnesium salts of fatty acids, color - yellow oxide gel aza.
- Contraindications: allergic to any component of the product.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- To maintain a healthy state of health, use a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Store in the original packaging, below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.