Collaflex Sport collagen type I + II + vitamin C + manganese 60 capsules
Collaflex Sport also contains vitamin C and manganese. Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage and bones and helps in the proper functioning of the immune system. Additionally, vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to maintaining proper energy metabolism.
Collaflex Sport contains two types of collagen: type I collagen and type II collagen. Type I collagen is the main component of tendons and ligaments.
Type II collagen is the primary type of collagen in the cartilage matrix. In the preparation, it occurs in a hydrolyzed, low-molecular form characterized by high absorption from the gastrointestinal tract. Type II collagen is delivered with Collatrin®, which also contains other ingredients found in articular cartilage: chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid.
Manganese helps in the proper formation of connective tissues, which are made of, among others cartilage and tendons. Manganese also contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism.
- Ensures that the proper condition of cartilage and bone is maintained
Adults - 1 capsule twice a day.
Collatrin® (hydrolyzed components of the intercellular matrix of cartilage: collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid), gelatin (shell component), hydrolyzed collagen type I, L-ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, inulin, bulking agent: cellulose, manganese gluconate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, dye: titanium dioxide.
*% RI - Reference Intake Value.
- Contraindications: allergy to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- To maintain proper health, you should follow a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use it in children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25 ° C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Best before end
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.