Baika-SUN gel 40g for irritated skin after sunbathing
Baika-SUN® gel - for skin irritated after sunbathing.
Concentrated moisturizing and soothing gel with 10% panthenol, Scutellaria baicalensis extract, and hyaluronic acid.
The specialized formula of the gel (containing the constitutive ingredients: 10% panthenol, Scutellaria baicalensis extract, and hyaluronic acid) soothes irritations and moisturizes the skin after exposure to the sun.
- It supports regeneration, revitalizes and conditions the skin
- It reduces redness and burning of the skin after sunbathing
- Light and efficient gel consistency
- It does not contain dyes and fragrances
- Does not stain clothes
- Not sticky.
Aqua, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium benzoate, Scutellaria baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic acid, Sodium carbonate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium levulinate, Glyceryl caprylate, Sodium anisate.
- Do not use it in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not use it around the eyes.
- Do not apply to open wounds.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.