Allergoff Atopy Skin barrier emulsion for therapeutic baths 250ml
Medical device, rich in ingredients which coat sensitive skin and create a moisturizing and protective barrier on its surface. The created film soothes the symptoms related to various skin dermatitis such as itching, burning, general discomfort.
- It supports natural skin regeneration processes
- Thanks to the content of urea and many natural oils it soothes the feeling of dryness and itching after bathing
- It supports recovery of the natural protective layer of the skin
- Prebiotics contained in the emulsion support the growth of good bacterial flora of the skin and limit the development of pathogenic one
It is recommended for daily baths for people with sensitive, dry skin and as a supplement to the basic therapy of atopic dermatitis (AD), as well as to alleviate the symptoms of other dermatoses, such as seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- While bathing, apply the emulsion to damp skin. The bath should last several minutes.
- After bathing, the skin should be gently dried with a towel - by applying a towel, without rubbing.
- After the bath, additional use of Allergoff® Coating barrier body cream is recommended.
Main substances: urea, caprylic-capric triglyceride, olive oil, oleyl erucinate, inulin, alpha-glucan, octyldodecanol, blackcurrant seed oil, sunflower oil, green cardiospermum extract, Omega Plus oil complex (sunflower oil, corn oil, sesame oil, macadamia nut oil, olive oil).
Excipients: water, propanediol, disodium edetate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, 1,2-hexanediol, lactic acid, cetearyl alcohol, glycerol stearate, glycerin stearate citrate, pentaerythrityl distearate, acrylic acid and C12-22 alkyl methacrylate chain length PEG-8, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, rosemary leaf extract, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the product components.
- Do not use in case of skin infection.
- The product should not be used after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Store in the original package at a temperature below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of small children.
ICB PHARMA Tomasz Świętosławski, Paweł Świętosławski Spółka Jawna
ul. Moździerzowców 6A
43-602 Jaworzno, Poland
Before use, read the information on the package / attached to the package. They contain
indications, contraindications, data on side effects and dosage, as well as information on the use and storage of the product,
or consult your doctor or pharmacist, as each product if used improperly, is a threat to your life or health.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.